A training schedule and PAS instructor-led classroom courses are setup. Lesson plans, hand-outs and outlines are available for each course. The deliverables are:
* Deliver PatientCentre training to small groups of up to 5 learners in a classroom setting with all COVID guidance and cleaning in place
* Follow the lesson plan to ensure that all the require elements are covered in the training
* Record attendance and update the system admin team with details of attendees
Essential skills & experience:
* Delivered instructor-led classroom training on PatientCentre Patient Admin System
* Full and expert understanding of all aspects of the training life cycle.
* Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating training on bespoke systems.
* The post holder must have an extensive proven current career record within IT training.
* Extensive knowledge of standard software application packages and operating systems.
* This post requires a person of considerable all round knowledge of information systems and IT experience, mixed with practical training or teaching skills.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;