IAM Technical SME / Architect
* Architect, implement and support the security infrastructure to support a centralized Identity Access Management (IAM) System.
* Working knowledge and configuration experience of IAM systems including MFA, SSO, Active Directory, Azure AD, PaaS, DaaS, SaaS, various IAM technologies.
* Participate in the IAM program's planning and project management while overseeing the technical engineering of the solution architecture.
* Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective IAM relationships.
* Able to assist and provide expertise with the build, test and deployment of a new Identity and Access Management platform
* Ability to work closely with the Program Sponsors and Executive Boards as an IAM subject matter expert
* Assist in driving customer business goals through documented use cases and objectives into program strategy and tactical plans.
* Support for technical engineering and vision for IAM across multiple application platforms
* Provide guidance while leveraging prior experience in evaluating vendor solutions and products
* Serve as a subject matter expert in defining IAM Engineering Strategy, future roadmaps and timelines
* Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other cross functional technology and security teams
* 5 years' experience in Security IAM Role/IAM Architect.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering or leading successful IAM projects.
* Working knowledge of a broad range of current security appliances, tools, and applications and security methodologies including CyberArk, Sailpoint, Oracle HCM, etc.
* Excellent diagnostic and problem resolution
* Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills.
* Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
* Familiarity with RBAC a plus
* Collaborative approach to delivery
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;