My client is looking for a SC cleared Security Test Analyst to assist on a major 12 month contract Inside IR35 to work fully remote from home.
The objective of the Cyber Security Improvement Programme is to improve National Highway's protective monitoring capability against potential threats and increase its understanding and awareness of inherent organisational vulnerability thereby reducing its risk position.
National Highways require a resource that will assist in the delivery of a phased project to scope, design and build security testing services.
This requirement relates to the provision of penetration testing assistance/analysis and management of the Cyber Security Pen Testing capability as well as any other security testing matters such as Vulnerability Management and Security Assurance consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge to the level of industry standard Penetration Testing process as well as a strong understanding of the Cyber Security industry as a whole
The chosen candidate will be required to do the following:
* Assist in the management of the security testing contract and supplier integrations
* Capture Pen test requirements ranging from full GBEST level testing, through ITHC, app testing and infrastructure testing taking into account governance requirements where necessary
* Managing each major test on a daily basis to ensure smooth comms between the supplier, testing team and the internal customer, ensuring daily wash ups are provided and communicated with the testing team and customer at an appropriate business level.
* Liaison with the appropriate teams to develop the comms, policies and necessary artefacts around implementation of this service. Ensuring the secure storage processes of relevant artefacts is adhered to
* Closely liaise with the Head of Cyber Governance Risk and Compliance to ensure reports appropriately enter the GRC lifecycle
* Liaise with stakeholders across National Highways to capture on going requirements/demand for Pen tests
* Any other security related matters that may fall under the remit of the Security Testing function at National Highways
Daily rate: £550pd inside IR35
Duration: Initial 12 month contract with a view to extend longer term
Location: Remote from home
Clearance: SC Clearance is required
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;