SC Test Manager - Remote, Wiltshire and Hampshire
- Responsible for planning, co-ordination and control of the company test plans, test activities and test outcomes.
- Review of the current test plans to provide any suggest improvements or updates based on past testing experiences.
- Creation and on-going management of a test schedule to be agreed with the customer
- Working with the customer Test Manager to ensure alignment of our test plans, agreement of testing definitions, reporting schedule and deliverables.
- Working with company test teams and customer teams to ensure all dependencies and prerequisites are meet to commence testing
- Creating suitable test reporting documentation to provide test progress, outcomes and issues to customer on an agreed basis
- Management of any test defects with the design teams and scheduling of retesting and closing down of defects
- Running test review sessions to provide updates and status against the test plan
- Individual should be experienced in delivering a similar Test Manager role
- Using various testing approaches waterfall, agile etc in delivering a test plan to satisfy customer acceptance
- Creating and managing necessary documentation to deliver a test plan including, test cases, schedule, test reports, defect log and reports, etc
- Functional, unit, integration and user test cases for MS based infrastructure services
- Testing in a secure infrastructure and familiar with the polices and standards that would normally operate in such an environment
- Using Test Management software in particular ALM for management and reporting of testing
- Managing a team of testers to deliver the test plan
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with other partners and the customer
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.