Senior Azure Consultant (BICEP)
Duration: 3 months plus
Location: Remote with occasional visits to a client site in London
- Working as part of a development team responsible for the creation of automation code in the BICEP language to deploy Azure resources within a hub and spoke (enterprise scale landing zone) environment.
- The candidate must be able to interpret architectural and engineering requirements and designs into the relevant code modules.
- While the candidate will be part of a team, they must be able to work independently in the delivery of code modules assigned to them, while being cognizent of their output being part of a larger product.
- All output must be of a high quality and robust so the candidate must be thorough and willing to perform their own initial testing in an objective manner.
- Azure DevOps and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Azure GIT, branching, commit, pull and push requests, merging
- Code testing
- BICEP module repository
- Azure build agent servers (the use of not necessarily creating)
Knowledge of the following Azure components would be useful:
- Load balancers, Azure firewall, Web application firewall (application gateway), Vnets, Vnet peering, subscriptions, management groups, policy, RBAX, IaaS VM, private endpoints, private DNS zones, managed identities, Log analytics
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.