My client is looking for a Cyber Security Business Analyst with extensive NIS Directive experience to assist on a major Government Programme outside IR35.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience within their CV:
-5+ years experience within Cyber Security
-Strong Business Analysis experience within Cyber Security Programmes
-Worked within Government
-Have a valid SC clearance
Overview of the role:
* Produce stakeholder maps of personnel concerned with operations, maintenance and engineering projects at NISD critical assets
* Identify and document all stakeholders required for the plan and the implement stages of the NIS asset remediations
o Engage, and agree responsibilities with all stakeholders concerned with planning and implementation stages of the NIS asset remediation activity
* Define and document business processes which are established/adapted to support NIS asset Threat and Vulnerability Assessments (TVA) and resulting remediations
* Define supplier contract statements of work and work with the Procurement Team to deliver signed agreements/contracts
* Document "live" organisational aspects of asset CAFs as remediations are implemented
* Define and assure TVA technical content to ensure it satisfies NIS reporting requirements and identifies all cyber risk associated with the NIS assets under assessment
* Provide technical security services into Threat and Vulnerability Assessments (TVA), interfacing with stakeholders to deliver technical content to planned timescales
* Assure output from TVAs to ensure they meet contracted deliverables and expected quality
* Deliver a TVA remediation plan which technically meets the needs of the NIS regulations and reporting requirements and is acceptable to all stakeholders.
* Deliver TVA remediation implementations according to the agreed plan
* Document "live" asset aspects of asset CAFs as remediations are implemented
* Embed project controls and standards including systems, tools, templates, processes and governance to facilitate enduring NISD compliance reporting and tracking
Daily rate: £450pd outside IR35
Clearance: MUST HOLD A ACTIVE SC
Location: Hybrid model, 80% remote, 20% travel that can be expensed
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.