Inside IR35 - £392.70 p/d
* Experience of delivering procurement projects and activities that have achieved value for money and savings
* Demonstrable experience of driving value from procurement opportunities
* Demonstrable level of problem-solving procurement specific challenges
* Demonstrable level of negotiation and dispute resolution skill set
* Knowledge and experience of delivering procurement/sourcing in accordance with the Utilities Contract Regulations 2016 or Public Contract Regulations 2015
* Experienced with agile cross-functional collaborative working methods
* Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work flexibly, in a fast-paced environment across a range of sourcing activities Desirable Requirements:
* Previous experience of indirect and/or corporate services procurement
* Previous experience of delivering sustainable procurement, including social value
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.