Our client are looking to are reviewing the way they deliver assurance services. This is part of an initial pilot to explore the use of temporary contracted cyber security assurance coordinators within the team.
- Active Security Clearance
- Undertake Cyber Security Assessments and write and develop security artefacts for Assurers.
- Provide Information Assurance support to a number of projects that are utilising different delivery methodologies and approaches.
- Deliver on time and at pace across a range of portfolios
- Undertake assurance on live services, capturing risks within ServiceNow and ensuring adequate security assessments are centrally held and reflect controls captured in security documentation in line with the Assurance Process.
- Familiarisation with Assurance Process and Security Policies
- Day to Day support and shadowing of Lead Information Assurance Manager
- Project assurance - generating artefacts for projects in line with assurance process and following direction of Lead Assurers.
- Close down actions and write up handover report including observations, recommendations, 1 - day offboard and exit interview.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.