We are currently recruiting for an Oracle Fusion Test Analyst who will be responsible for developing test cases, test scenarios and test data. They will plan, prepare and schedule test for execution, as well as design, estimate and perform test execution.
Key day-to-day responsibilities are:
* Engaging with project teams, business workstream, BAs and Business users to clearly understand the business requirements, and collaborate with SMEs and testing resources to develop test scenarios and test cases
* Work with test team and workstream test resources to review, prioritise, estimate and schedule test scenarios and test cases for execution
* Align with test leads on how to follow testing processes and conduct testing in line with the methodology and test approach defined in the Test Strategy
* Accountable for planning and execution of Regression and Retesting of defect fixes across all test phases in scope for the Programme
* Participate in daily defect triage call to provide useful information for defect review, prioritisation and allocation to the respective team
* Understand the scope of testing for each test phase based on requirements and develop suitable test scenarios and test cases to be executed
* Identifying, logging and reporting testing issues, blockers, impediments and risks impacting test execution progress
Essential Experience includes:
* A very deep practical knowledge of Oracle Fusion from a functional and usability perspective, including modules and end users' quality expectations
* Good knowledge of Oracle Fusion implementation testing across modules in particular HCM, P2P.
* Proven experience of end-to-end Oracle integrations, interfaces and workflow configurations testing on a large Private or Public Sector organisations program
* Deep understanding of testing business processes and functions using Oracle Fusion applications & modules to validate capability of the configured Solution
* Experience of migrated data & transactional data flow testing in Oracle Fusion
* Proven experience of working very closely with onshore and offshore teams including implementation partners and vendors team
* Good understanding of business scenarios, test scenarios and test cases development including taxonomy analysis for an ERP implementation program
* Can demonstrate evidence of building strong relationships across project teams
* Experience operating in a very challenging organisational environment with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and demands across projects teams
* Ability to influence across multiple test functions and convey testing pros and cons in a fact-based and logical manner
* Good quality documentation skills with the ability to present testing metrics in MS Word, MS Excel or PowerPoint to the project and test management teams
*Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box in order to deploy a suitable testing approach for different types of testing
* Demonstrable experience of working as part of a test team on an ERP Program
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.