NATO/EU Secret Clearance
6 month renewable contract
French and English language required. German language is advantageous
*Due to the nature of the client, only nationals from European Union member states can be considered*
- Knowledge of datacenter infrastructure
- Perform cable decommissioning, install new cables. Both for data, fibre and electrical cables.
- Knowledge of advanced rack technology (Panduit) (provision of power/cooling)
- Install, prepare, adjust, move racks according to plan.
- Able to work as per plan (RFC's ITIL model)
- Problem solver mindset
- Racking, decommissioning of computer equipment.
- Basic knowledge of electricity
- Able to document datacenter maps (with applications like Visio, etc)
- Provide input for design and planning datacenter changes
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft suite in order to report work progress and communicate.
- Understanding basic datacenter designs (cooling, electricity, etc)
- Language skills : French, English speaking and understanding is a must. German a plus
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.