Largely remote with occasional trips to London/ Birmingham
6months initially with chance for further extension
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
* Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
* Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
* Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
* Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
* Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
* Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
* Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
* Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
* Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Scrum Master Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
* Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
* Leadership and management experience.
* Excellent people and project management skills.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.