We are looking for an IT & Network Infrastructure Architect with significant experience on following technologies:
* Network routing/switching infrastructure and associate components - preferably Cisco CCIE with ACI SDN
* Network load balancing - preferably F5 and/or VMWare AVI
* Network Security - preferably Palo Alto
* Software Defined Networking (API, Automation, Network Controller, Process Orchestrator)
* Very good understanding of private cloud solutions: Vmware ESX, RH OpenStack or RH OpenShift
* Experience with orchestration solutions: Ansible, Terraform, Python, Script.
* Network related applications (IPAM, DNS, ISE)
* Deliver high level network and IT infrastructure architecture designs for critical applications
* Excellent communication skills in English and if possible in Dutch, French
Must be eligible for vetting check for Belgium The role is to be on site in person in Brussels.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.