Technical Project Manager
EU Nationality is required
EU Secret or NATO Secret is required
12 Months contract + possible extension
The PM should:
* Manage the contract of the supplier
* Be in contact with the provider (peer-to-peer)
* Follow-up the project/delivery
* Release management (if any)
* Intermediate between provider and EEAS
* May be more technically involved so able to demonstrate technical capability.
* Communication with contractor
* Coordinate allocation of resources
* Contact with the business (requirements, new features, …)
* Other operational projects
* Network experience
* Hands on networking background
* Technical project management
* Good communication skills, Clear and Calm.
* It is important to have good notions of Project Management.
* Experience of a PRINCE2 environment.
* Experience in risk management.
* 3 year degree in Computer Science related Degree and 8 years experience in IT Project Management. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
* PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
* 10 years experience in Project Management, 5 years in large project deployments including Secure Network Environments
* 5 years experience applying Project Management methodology to projects
* 5 years experience in applying Quality Management methodologies across different Project levels
* 5 years experience in applying Risk Evaluation methodologies across different Project levels
* 5 years experience with Project Management tools at different levels
* 5 years experience in high level design, low level design and implementation of Secure Network projects
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.