Remote/London (Onsite 1-2 days per week)
6 Months initially
Rate: Up to £400 p/d (Inside IR35)
We have a great opportunity with a long standing client, a progressive organisation where you will be provided with all of the support and development to succeed. We are looking for a PMO to join the team on a long term program of work.
Skilled and experienced in a variety of project delivery specialisms, the PMO consultant will support the programme and project managers across a range of services.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Monitoring, reporting and analysis of project progress against time, cost and quality expectations.
* An early warning of any variances or exceptions and ensuring compliance with the project and programme delivery framework.
* Ensuring compliance with reporting standards, and that templates and tools are clearly defined.
* Establishing and maintaining a project document library.
* Supporting the project budget information and reporting on actuals, forecasts and variance analysis.
* Establishing risk, issue and dependency identification processes and monitoring logs for the programme/project, and updating with input from the programme/project teams.
* Managing/facilitating the change control/governance process.
* Work to identify dependencies amongst the Programme, its work packages and other Projects or business change activities.
* Provide a reporting service to the Projects & Programmes Department, collating base data and generating reports to Steering Groups and Programme Boards, challenging content as required.
* Maintain the Programme Plan.
* Maintain ChangePoint PPM tool.
* Maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great program of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.