6 Months initially
Rate: Up to £700 p/d (Inside IR35)
We have a great opportunity with a long standing client, a progressive organisation where you will be provided with all of the support and development to succeed. We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join the team on a long term program of work.
The successful applicant will support the team with a wide-range of commercial tasks. You will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating a range of agreements including prime and subcontracts, NDAs, MOUs, teaming agreements and back-to-back subcontracts. You will also be responsible for leading the commercial governance process for bids
* Drafting and agreement of sales and procurement agreements
* Analysis and negotiation of contract terms and conditions
* Analysis and agreement of NDAs, MOUs, teaming agreements, JVs
* Reviewing and approving proposals, prime and sub- contracts, ensuring adherence to company governance requirements and procedures
* Providing commercial support to bid teams, including supporting the development of the commercial elements of tender responses and influencing early bid strategy
* Commercial risk identification, mitigation and management
* Reviewing and approving call-off contracts under a wide variety of framework types
* Providing commercial support throughout contract delivery
* Input to approvals processes, attendance and input at bid and governance meetings
* Training non-commercial staff in commercial and procurement issues
* Development of commercial processes and procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience in sales and/or procurement commercial management, willing to work in both fields
* Ability to analyse, interpret and draft contractual wording with a strong attention to detail
* Experience of negotiating complex contract terms with suppliers and/or clients
* Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* The ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines under pressure
* You will be well organized, commercially minded, enthusiastic and keen to learn, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great program of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.