Required Skills and Fit: The preferred candidate will have the following skills:
A strong leader, with organisational acumen and personal presence that drives confidence and followership both internally and externally.
● Excellent customer facing and pre-sales skills, including being able to ingest large volumes of requirements and information in a competitive environment, developing clear understanding of customer hot-buttons and needs, building rapport with the client and
● leading teams to create holistic, relevant, durable and elegant solutions demonstrating cognisance, understanding and relevance in response. Experience of working in new business environment, shaping and bidding on large and complex programmes, with outstanding ability to translate often complex technical environments into coherent and understandable solutions communicated both orally and in the written form, often in highly compressed and customer structured response documents.
● Significant, tangible and demonstrable experience in the solution design of large, complex and mission critical IT systems, services and transformation programmes, with a track record of accomplishment bringing credibility to engagements.
● Demonstrable knowledge and cognisance of adjacent disciplines, including programme management, customer relationship management, business development and financial management - ensuring optimised, holistic, winning and deliverable solutions that delight customers.
● An excellent communicator, ensuring solutions are communicated in relevant, compelling and engaging fashions across written, visual and oral mediums, including up to executive level.
● In depth experience across a number of broad technology disciplines, including domains such as digital transformation, application consolidation, infrastructure design & migration (including Cloud & Data Centre), software development, service integration, and data analytics.
● Excellent knowledge of Service Management and its application to the delivery of successful services.
● Strong knowledge of Cyber Security and its application to modern secure IT systems and services.
● In addition the successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience and personal characteristics:
Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing and integrating large enterprise grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
● Ability to provide clear technical leadership whilst working collaboratively with a wider solution and bid team
● Strong problem-solving with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
● Strategic thinker, coupled with an output focused approach to getting the job done - particularly in a bid scenario.
● Quick learner with an in-depth understanding of the capability● Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation), including the ability to listen effectively ● Ability to self-manage and work independently, work to tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and work with related business functions
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.