We are currently have a contract opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a service desk team for an initial 3 months.
The role offers a rate of up to £160 per day inside iR35. This role also offers a hybrid model of working.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be offering daily support for our client and their customers.
Service Desk experience of first line support would be advantageous however are looking for candidates who have the following:
* A clear and customer focused approach.
* A thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems
* Good understanding of networked printers
* Check computer hardware and printers (HDD, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
* Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
* Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and equipment
* Experience of AV support
* Good knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 365 and Apps Anywhere
* Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (debugging etc.)
* Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
* Experience of Apple Mac support and configuration advantageous
* ITIL awareness / certification