Responsibilities will include:
* Confirm and prepare user accounts ready for migration.
* Attend sites, granting access for, and assist the 3rd party company with the migration of the mobile devices.
* Follow and complete handover checklist documentation, including recording relevant details.
* Ensure users accept and sign the Portable Device Usage Policy.
* Maintain and update relevant asset registers
* Configure mobile devices for individual users, including working with the 3rd party to migrate users existing number to new Sim.
* Test end user mobile devices and confirm all working as expected.
* Ensure Privileged devices are correctly identified and labelled.
* Label other devices where required.
* Label and remove redundant mobile devices for return to IM&T headquarters including chargers and Sim Cards.
* Report progress to the Project Manager.
* Assist in resolving any technical issues encountered during the site cutovers (working with IM&T technical team supporting remotely).
* Return all old mobile devices to IM&T Headquarters at the end of each day.
* Remove all Sims from old devices for destruction.
* Knowledge of Mobile Device Management systems would be beneficial.
* Must have a valid UK driver licence.
* Must be able to travel to sites located across; Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire. Potentially up-to 4-5 days per week.
* Flexible approach needed regarding start and finish times per day, depending on the time needed to complete the device handovers, distance to travel, and in case of encountering unforeseen technical issues that need to be resolved during site visit.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.