LA International’s ICT Division specialises in working with high volume, complex ICT programmes across a range of industries including Technology, Telecoms, Government, Defence, Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Retail, Automotive and Aerospace.
We understand the challenges faced by our ICT Clients including realising significant cost reductions, achieving project goals with permanent staff shortages and finding high quality resources within short timescales. The typically complex nature of these types of Clients also often requires them to engage with suppliers with a significant capability to ramp up and down quickly in order to meet rapidly changing requirements.
We have leveraged our substantial experience to overcome these challenges and play an instrumental role in delivering the resources required to support the strategic IT objectives of our ICT Clients.
Some examples of the roles that we provide include:
- Application Developers
- Business/Systems Analysts
- Cyber Security Specialists
- Project and Programme Managers
- Technical and Enterprise Architects
- Test Specialists
- Transformation Managers
Benefits of working with us include:
- We have a dedicated ICT Division with staff that are specialists in your sector - we understand your requirements and challenges
- We have leading network of skilled candidates with expertise and experience within ICT environments – we provide the full range of IT and PPM capability to the ICT market
- Our broad service portfolio enables us to provide capability to deliver services in a tailored manner, providing maximum flexibility and value for money
- Our ISO27001 and ISO9001 accreditation demonstrates our committed approach to Quality Assurance, delivering a high standard of service every time