Role: Integration & Operations Lead (Senior Data Engineer)
Length: 6 months
IR35: Outside IR35
Exciting opportunity for a Integration & Operations Lead (Senior Data Engineer)to work on a large programme, using new technologies and platforms.
Please apply of you have the following skills/experience;
* Strong programming ability in PySpark and Python on a Hadoop ecosystem
* Data engineering - design of algorithms, multicore/distributed processing, SQL (Hive & Impala) and noSQL (HBase) database systems, statistical analysis languages and tools
* Development of ETL routines for slowly changing dimensions
* Systems engineering - applied to data/information/intelligence challenges in complex environments
* Data management/curation - such as the manipulation and analysis of complex, high volume and high dimension data, data management, interoperability, standardisation of data, metadata
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.