SC/CTC/NPPV- Senior Technical Architect
A Senior Technical Architect is required to work in contract on an exciting project with a major organisation in Central London
* Attend appropriate workshops
* Create and maintain the detailed design (Physical Technology Model) based on the high level design (logical technology model) for all environments (production and non-production)
* Create the logical technology model (although this will sometimes be pre-created)
* Ensure that solutions are designed and fully documented for supportability and sustainability
* Liaise with Security to ensure the solution is designed and implemented with security considerations in mind from the start
* Work with peers to maintain direction and communicating the impact of solution design options
* Work with project teams and fellow architects to design end to end architectural solutions
* Represent the Architecture Community, interface with and participate in project, stakeholder updates
* Adhere and participate in account Architecture Assurance / Solution Governance, Project Governance, change management, quality gates and design review processes as required
* Submit and lead design reviews via the Design Review process (DRP)
* Input to planning activities with the Project Manager
* Peer review of other architect's design documentation via the DRP
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.