Procurement Manager - Software Specialist
Due to a large acquisition in Northern Ireland, we require an Interim Procurement Manager, with proven software procurement experience, to work within the integrations team of a major organisation, based in Leeds or North Lincolnshire, with potential travel to Northern Ireland and Bulgaria.
This role will play a key part in ensuring a smooth transition of the entire procurement function from the sellers centralised procurement team to the newly
formed procurement team.
In order for the newly acquired assets to run effectively, safely and reliably, the effective integration of their current software requirements with any new software requirements post acquisition is vital.
- Transition of all software contracts from the seller
-Work with both company's IT teams to understand procurement needs (both immediate and long term) and draft required specifications to deliver agreed business requirements
- Review and document acquired company's current procurement processes (whilst recognising areas for improvement), and where appropriate, align these with company processes
- Identify opportunities for synergies across the group's portfolio
- Manage existing supplier relationships
- Promote the role and value of the procurement function
- Operate and maintain any required systems to support and improve the procurement function (such as SAP purchase order coordination and procurement databases, etc.)
- Undertake any negotiations required to close out existing or new business requirements
- Any other procurement tasks that may be required as a result of the acquisition
- Minimum of 5 years software Procurement experience
- SAP experience
- Ability to draft, negotiate and manage contracts, within complex relationships.
- Understanding of general and contract law, including cybersecurity and all specific software/data protections.
- CIPS qualified
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.