As a graduate / resourcer in recruitment, you'll be learning how to be the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate).
By shadowing more experienced staff, you'll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
Who are LA International?
We are a multi-award winning Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the supply of ICT, Business and Project/Programme personnel to clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
We've been awarded:
- UK's best IT Recruitment Consultancy in three of the last ten years (Recruiter Awards for Excellence)
- UK's Best Public Sector Agency
- The Queens Award for International Trade
- Hot 100 - No1 in the UK IT Industry for Employee Profitability
We have been in business for over 35 years and, with a turnover approaching £250million and growing every year, we are Europe's largest single-site Recruitment Consultancy (source - Recruitment International).
We operate in a fast paced, highly motivating environment, and with some of the most diverse and interesting clients across multiple market sectors.
We offer opportunities to travel in the UK and overseas and a vibrant, inclusive environment where hard work and success are encouraged and rewarded.
Working with an Account Manager, the Resourcer is responsible to support the growth of specifically designated accounts, ensuring adherence to customer service levels.
This will include, but not be limited to:
- Fulfilment of Client Vacancies
- Candidate selection
- Interview arrangements
- Managing rate negotiations and offers
- Management of Contractors in post
Personal Training Attributes:
* Drive to succeed in a competitive marketplace
* Passion for achieving and surpassing targets
* Capability to work professionally as part of a vibrant, energetic recruitment team
* Have good communication skills
* Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
* Be persuasive, persistent and patient
* Be able to cope with pressure
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have a mature personality
* Have good organisational and administrative skills
* Have the ability to prioritise
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Strong work ethic
The benefits of working for us include:
* Excellent salary and attractive, uncapped commission structure
* Industry Leading Professional Development and Training Programmes
* Excellent career progression opportunities - 82% of our Senior Management team are recruited internally
* Industry-leading company car scheme (BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Jaguar)
* Generous Holiday allowance that increases with tenure
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme with contributions
* Sales based incentives awards (European Trips, Sports Car Weekends, Luxury Hampers, etc.)
* Quarterly Corporate Social Events
We would love to hear from you and tell you more about LA International.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.