My client is looking for a DV cleared Tester to work on an exciting project based in Portsmouth.
Provides specialist testing advice and delivery is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity. Supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production. Expected to contribute to test estimation when required. Has advanced testing skills and knowledge and is able to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities. Organizes materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics. Involved in the development of test plans and may lead a small test team. Performs testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing toolsets.
* Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Test results checking and reporting.
* Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
* Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
* Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
* Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
* Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
* Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
If this role seems of interest and you are looking for your next challenge, apply to find out more!
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.