Our client is recruiting for a PMO Coordinator to join a team on an initial 6 month contract, inside IR35. The office base is Southampton but role will be based remotely during lockdown with good flexibility post-lockdown too.
The Programme Coordinator will play a key role in the delivery of a large and complex programme. Reporting to the programme manager they will be required to enable management of cross project dependencies, risks and issues, as well as document configuration management and programme planning and reporting activities.
The Programme Coordinator will carry out essential tasks to ensure the programme can meet its key deliverables such as:
* Create and maintain programme plan, taking inputs from projects and wider business activities
* Ensure projects align with delivery governance
* Collate and summarise programme information for relevant governance boards, including RAID and financial information
* Organise and facilitate meetings across a number of business departments
* Ensure relevant information, decisions and actions are captured accurately and escalated to the appropriate project team members.
* Ensure all PMO documentation is created and maintained
* Operating Environment
* Works with all members of the core programme team, project managers from within the programme, and business colleagues from within the wider programme structure
* Proven experience of working within a Programme PMO function
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Ability to plan, organise, set priority and manage activities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
* Ability to interpret complex project data and summarise to multiple audiences, including executives
* Administration of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all level within the organisations
* Self-Starter. Ability to find and help throughout the project without necessarily needing continuous direction.
* Have a high level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and empathy to help Business Change and other shape and introduce the new functionality to the business.
* Fluent English
Desirable skills (but not essential):
* Experience with MS Project Online
* This role is based primarily on site in Southampton once normal working practises resume.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.