ASAP START DATE
RATE - NEGOTIABLE
Are you a Service Architect who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas:-
* Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service:-
o Understand the customer's user base and IT operational structure;
o Good understanding of services, solutions and strategic roadmap;
o Development of detailed end-to-end service designs:-
Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts;
Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work;
Identification of transition operating model where required;
Design of future operating and governance models;
Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue;
Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan;
Identify and develop on-going support requirements;
Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
o Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required;
o Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
o Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
o Definition of early life support requirements;
o Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
* Process and service tooling design and integration requirements:-
o IA of existing processes against client's process requirements;
o Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
* Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations;
* Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition;
* Responsibility and oversight of staff implementing service related artefacts;
* Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
Can you demonstrate:-
* Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques;
* A strong operational understanding of service supply chains;
* Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
* Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment;
* Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
* Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Services for our customers across the region. Service Management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with significant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by customers. The successful applicant will become the service SME within a project delivery team, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service.
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives;
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops;
* Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual obligations and associated constraints;
* Self-motivating and objective setting;
* Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation;
* Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.