You will be handling incoming telephone and email faults and service requests, ensuring that all incidents and requests are logged and vetted, diagnosed and/or processed so that they are dealt with in accordance with contractual SLAs. This will include:
* Ensure that reported faults and Service Requests are responded to in line with SLAs.
* Effective management of 3rd party suppliers/resolvers to ensure optimal performance in line with associated SLAs.
* Provide an effective, professional response and solution(s) to reported Incidents/Requests
* Maintain relationships with contractual service providers and internal IT resolver groups.
* Restore normal service to the user as quickly as possible.
* Offer general guidance and advice to users.
* Achieve maximum personal KPI's and Call Quality objectives.
* Assist the team in achieving set targets such as first contact fix and mean time to resolve
* Take ownership for personal development and strive to continually improve on existing skills in order to enhance performance within the job role.
* Be an advocate of world class customer service.
Essential Skills include:
* Good interpersonal skills, polite telephone manner, effective communicator at all levels
* Understanding of the workings of a Service Desk and ITIL aligned processes
* Effective listening skills and excellent attention to detail
* Active Directory account administration.
* Exchange account administration.
* Windows Server folder administration.
* General Microsoft Windows application support and installation. SCCM deployment.
* Understanding of Microsoft Office applications and Operating Systems in respect of dealing with 1st line user queries, requests and faults.
* Experience of remote diagnosis and fixes via RDP, Bomgar or other remote control system.
* Ability to work to deadlines and work as part of a team
* Able to prioritise own workload and often be self-reliant
* Able to use own initiative and self-motivated
* Good organisational skills
* Work well under pressure, good time manager, good team worker, ability to multi-task.
* Remain professional, tenacious and persevering in all situations
* Knowledge and appreciation for customer environment and challenges would be advantageous
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.