The full responsibilities of this role include:
* Leadership - You will contribute to the broader strategic leadership of the survey, working collaboratively with colleagues in the Senior Management team so that it acts as one. Drawing on your technical expertise you will set the direction and priorities for the development of the survey.
* Survey Design - You are responsible for the design and development of this survey, including the sample, questionnaire, respondent materials and respondent engagement strategy. You will oversee and own the input into the formal survey protocol which Oxford University are responsible for maintaining and which is used to gain medical ethics approval for the survey.
* Survey Delivery - You are responsible for the provision of the survey sample on a weekly basis and for ensuring the size of the sample enables the survey to meet its target enrolment and swab testing numbers.
* Stakeholder Management - You are responsible for building a close and effective working relationship with colleagues across the organisation to deliver the development of the survey and with customers and stakeholders to understand their requirements.
* Management - You will have direct line management of a small team of colleagues.
* Quality - You are responsible for the quality of the data captured on the survey and you will work closely with the CIS Operations, Data Pipeline and Analysis teams to identify and understand quality issues and develop interventions and improvements as required. You will work to embed a culture of quality across the CIS.
* Integration - The CIS is one of several surveillance studies sponsored by DHSC and one of several surveys in ONS. You will be responsible for working closely with these other surveys to identify opportunities for integrated survey designs, operational delivery or transformation.
*Risk/Issue Management - You will proactively manage the risks and issues inherent in your survey.
* A comprehensive technical background in survey design and delivery.
*Successfully delivering a safe, high quality and efficient service, project or operation.
*Managing a team, building capability and supporting your people to excel
*Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to engage staff at all levels using a range of media.
*Experience managing complex stakeholder relations and demanding customers
*Operating successfully across organisational boundaries
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.