TPP APPLICATION MANAGER
3 MONTHS INITALLY
ONSITE IN DERBY + REMOTE WORKING
We are looking for a TPP/SystmOne Application Manager working with our healthcare client. The key experience required for this role is some with Specialist knowledge and expertise across the architectural, design, development and live support for TPP and ability to plan specialist projects within a programme of Work.
Below is a list of the key skills we are looking for;
* High level of both written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent leadership skills
* Ability to communication IMT&Records issues in an easily understandable way across all staff levels
* Ability to plan specialist projects within a programme of Work
* Ability to propose changes to and implement policies relating to TPP
* Good customer service skills
* To keep up to date with changes in IMT&Records systems
Key Experience required;
* Specialist knowledge and expertise of TPP
* Specialist knowledge and expertise across the architectural, design, development and live support for TPP
* Experience of designing IMT&Records systems to meet customer requirements
* Extensive experience of using MS Office Suite,
* Previous experience of the technical design, development and implementation of TPP
* Experience of documenting the configuration of the implementation and feature set deployed of IMT&Records systems
* Previous experience of ensuring the IMT&Records systems are reliable and have a secure infrastructure
* Experience of monitoring and reviewing IT systems to ensure they continue to meet requirements
* Experience of delivering training in IMT&records systems
* Experience of analysing, investigating and resolving complex IMT&Records technical issues
Please Apply for your CV to come directly to me
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.