My client has an urgent requirement for a SAP HCM role.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Provide assistance and support to SAP Support Customers by responding and resolving incidents raised or providing input and resolution of enhancement requests.
* Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present them, with recommendations, to decision makers at senior management level.
* Maintain the level of 'internal' customer satisfaction. Respond to internal customers' queries and complaints. Ensure that corrective action is taken.
* Work closely with the other members of the SAP HCM/Auths support teams in the UK and India
* Assisting with the smooth and timely Transition of new Customers / new Solutions into SAP AM Support
* Client Lead - Single point of contact/escalation route for our Key Customers
* Mentor junior members of the HCM/Auths team
Skills we can't do without:
* SAP HCM configuration/implementation experience gained on a range of support engagements or projects with at least one assignment in a medium to large organisation successfully completed at ECC 6.0 release level.
* Detailed understanding of core HCM and Payroll areas; PA OM Time Management and PY
* Demonstrable HR business process knowledge.
* Possesses a pro-active, can-do attitude and can demonstrate being able to work unsupervised.
* Demonstrate credibility by building rapport both internally and with the client
Skills we'd like:
* Experience of using / knowledge of SAP R/3 Release 4.0 and above.
* Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of global client implementations would be an advantage
* Experience of Time Evaluation and clocking systems
* Experience in current Legal Payroll requirements in RTI and PAE
* Experience of LSO
* Certified in SAP HCM or SAP Payroll
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.