Role: IBM BAW Developer
Location: Remote (Base location Newport)
Duration: 6 Months
Daily Rate: £400-560
Exciting opportunity to be a part of establishing a Business Process Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE) to support the introduction of:
- Business Process Management (BPM)
* Knowledge of developing business process applications using IBM BAW to an expert level, including business process design, user interaction design, data object development and development of management information as well as defining integration points into other systems
* Use of IBM Business Automation Insights to development management information dashboards
* Development experience in AWS / GCP to write systems of record and expose CRUD REST APIs / write simple services or define the services which are required to support the automation
* Working with people to training and develop them in the use of automation tools
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.