My client is looking for a Digital, Media and PR advisor to assist on an initial 3 month contract inside IR35 (Remote from home)
Key Responsibilities and have experience of:
* Develop innovative, cut through social campaigns as part of multi-channel campaign.
* Create visually appealing, multimedia content; as well as writing high-quality copy.
* A passionate professional who is committed to multi-channelled PR;
* Improve how we proactively and reactively become more present and involved in online discussion on topics relevant to our work.
* Consider every detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of copy.
* Participate in productive creative sessions with team to create ideas
* Gather insight on social media conversations and emerging topics; identify opportunities and need for reputation management
* Be aware and use best practice to optimise performance and meet KPIs.
* Monitor and evaluate social campaign performance producing weekly performance reports and analysis adding value to team by explaining what's working well and what action needs to be taken to optimise performance.
* Expand campaign brand's voice; and
* Understand channel persona and audience base, growing the target audience base on individual channels, be aware of changing social trends
* Evidence how social media delvers on ROI and VFM.
* Excellent verbal and written skills digital and long form, a good all round communicator.
* Influencing and negotiating
* Design skills
* Creative thinking
* Video editing on smartphone desirable
* Knowledge of CMS
* Ability to work well under pressure within tight deadline in a fast-paced environment
* High energy, strong work ethic and driven mentality
* Strong verbal communication skills
Daily rate £200 Inside IR35
Due to CIVID restrictions, the candidate will need to provide their own laptop and phone. (Expenses paid for outgoing calls)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.