Technical Architect - Hybrid IT Application Platform - Initially Remote - then likely Newcastle depending on client requirements. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 AND REQUIRES WORKING VIA AN UMBRELLA COMPANY
Essential skills and experience:
. Understand existing DWP earnings technical landscape and design solutions to address business/functional and non-functional requirements that fit within the existing technical architecture and comply with DWP's Reference Architecture principles.
· Produce architecture/design artefacts - Application Design, Interface Definitions,
· Define and design integration patterns - RESTful APIs, JSON schemas, asynchronous messaging (AWS-SQS, SNS services) etc,
· Work with internal and external teams to influence and agree on right solutions.
· Cloud Technologies - AWS· REST APIs exposing HTML
· HTML fragments or micro UI · Unified navigation, Display and UX seamless UX across the estate
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.