For NSoIT to be deployed there is a need to develop, align and integrate NSoIT service management tooling against the developed architecture, including across the security domains and service support organisations. the client need direct technical support on implementing the enterprise tooling and fully understanding key risks and limitations with the planned approach
This task will focus on ensuring that the technical aspects of Service Management Tooling (notable SMITs tooling with a large element of BMC Tools) adhere to the architecture and meet the requirements of Security and Service Management and allows the client to fulfil its role.
The primary objective is to specify the impact of BMC Tools against the architecture and alignment of process and tooling. Deep code and architectural knowledge of BMC Tools is required together with an understanding of the engineering design, architecture, service management use cases, concept of operations and the proposed service management solution.
The primary location of work is remote with travel to Corsham as required.
* Deep code level and architectural knowledge of BMC Tools.
* Understanding of an Agile working environment.
* Architectural solution design to show how BMC tooling will fit into the multi-forest, multi-tenant architecture.
* BMC Remedy ITSM.
* BMC Atrium CMDB.
* BMC TrueSight.
* REST API.
Under the direction of the Authority, the selected resource will:
* Support implementation of enterprise tooling to deliver a service management capability across the deployed environment.
* Deliver technical reports detailing appropriate versions of BMC selected tools.
* Update the architectural solution design.
* Update technical reports detailing how the tooling being implemented fits the requirements for both a Security and Service Management service.
* Refine Use Cases.
* Refine the deployment method and configuration of Remedy ITSM.
* Document and report activities through JIRA and CONFLUENCE reports, tracked through Engineering Sprint Reports.
* Work closely with the NSoIT team and working directly with the Design Architecture lead and Engineering Director.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.