DV Cleared User Researcher to help the team learn about the people who will use the Service. Help the wider programme design and build a service that works well for all users.
- plan and carry out research using a range of methods
- involve the team in user research to help everyone develop a deep understanding of the users
- create clear findings that help the team continuously improve the service, based on data and evidence
- Identify and recruit suitable user representatives.
- Contribute to overall test and acceptance strategy.
- Work with users to produce acceptance tests for the Public UI and Back Office UI
Liaison with Communications, UX, Testers, Assurance. Obtain acceptance of each release of the UIs
Has previously worked in an agile environment (i.e. Scrum) where continuous integration and delivery were key.
Experience in Agile project methods is essential
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.