My client is an IT service provider who urgently requires a Deskside Engieer to provide support at one of their customers sites in Perth.
DURATION: INITIALLY 3 MONTHS
RATE: £17.50 - £20.00 PER HOUR (7.5 HOUR DAY)
IR35: INSIDE IR35
> The enthusiastic and friendly Deskside team is looking for someone with a passion for IT and providing customer service to join them as a Deskside Engineer. We appreciate people who have a real determination for making our teams better and want to make a difference within Deskside. If you have an excellent attitude working as part of a team and a keen desire for self-development and improving yourself, we would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities In this role you will be working as part of the Deskside team, where you will provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to colleagues. You will also work closely across various IT teams to ensure effective delivery of IT support.
* Resolve technical issues and problems where possible or reassign appropriately
* Take ownership of Issues and Requests to completion including tickets raised to third parties
* Provide IT help and support to Aviva staff, which covers desktop hardware and software used within Aviva.
In addition to this you'll perform general IT duties and tasks Skills and Experience - * Excellent collaboration and customer service skills
* The ability to multitask whilst working in a busy customer-focussed environment
* Proven experience in providing 1st & 2nd line end user support at all levels within an organisation
A good technical understanding of:
* Windows 10 Apple IOS * Microsoft Office 365 * Microsoft Intune * Microsoft MECM * Microsoft Active Directory * Basic understanding of network protocols * Mobile devices (iPhones, iPads) * Mobility / VPN technologies * Remote desktop support tools * Dell Hardware support for Desktops, laptops & HP printers * Audio Visual support (desirable) will need to do Aviva clearances
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;