The developer, we are looking for should be able to be a contributing member of the development team, as well as acting as a skilled developer in our collaborations with external vendors and business.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
Degree & Experience:
- Experience in software development
- Experience in a TV domain is an asset
- Agile (Scrum) principles
- Experience with GraphQL, Redux and Webpack
- Profound knowledge of HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS
- Advanced experience with GIT
- Fluent English, French or Dutch are an asset
Must be able to travel to Brussels 2 days per week
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.