We are searching for Business analyst to join the BI team
* As a BI business analyst, you will report to the BI Hub manager. You'll support the team to bring these to a successful conclusion, focusing on the TV data domain.
* You assess feasibility and impact of business requirements on the existing BI environment (e.g., data model and visualisations).
* You translate business requirements to logical data models/data requirements to ensure correct implementation and delivery.
Degree & Experience:
* Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT, quantitative analytics, economics, marketing,
* Some years of experience in a business analytical environment * Experience in telecom and/or TV environment is a plus
Technical skills & Attitudes :
* Strong experience with Business Intelligence environments
* Strong knowledge of BI data modelling/translating business requirements into dimensional models
* Relevant experience with Power BI
* Knowledge of SQL (Teradata / Oracle), used in a BI context
* Understanding of data flow in a BI environment
* Able to manage projects in an autonomous way from business requirements to reporting and visualisation
NL and EN or FR and EN (written & oral)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.