We are looking for a Senior Project Manager ***Cyber security or FIN/ERP experience***
Establish e2e delivery plan for epics/features:
Steer implementation & manage risks:
- At all times, maintain clear view on epic timelines and risks.
- Bring risks and proposed solution to relevant stakeholders and ceremonies for swift action.
- Communicate status to all relevant stakeholders.
DEGREE & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments.
- Experience in the Telco industry is a plus.
- Cyber security or FIN/ERP experience
- Clear oral and written communication on technological and commercial matters, also to executive audiences.
- Experience with IT project management, requiring coordination between multiple teams/domains.
- Experience with working in large organisations and bridge business and technical departments
- Experience with Agile way of working.
- Able to manage all types of projects, business and technical.
- English is a must.
- Dutch or French
Standard location is Brussels 3 days remote to days on site
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.