We have a new requirement for a Wintel Administrator to work for a client of ours in Bellshill
this role has been deemed as inside of IR35
* Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting of Microsoft server operating systems, hardware, and supported services and applications.
* Routine systems monitoring, administration, adjustments and upgrades to Wintel servers.
* Deep Understanding of Windows Fundamentals & Vmware and DC concepts.
* Knowledge and experience in VMware Virtualisation technology.
* Producing and maintaining system documentation throughout the asset lifecycle.
* Diagnosing and performance tuning systems on an ongoing basis.
* Maintaining and implementing OS upgrades and security patches.
* Implementing monitoring tools to maintain real time and historical reporting on server metrics.
* Supporting Backup and Recovery systems and Disaster Preparedness environment.
* Complying with defined change control process.
* Evaluating, recommending, and/or implementing new technology.
* Providing accurate and timely documentation of work progress using Assyst helpdesk system.
* Ensuring successful resolution of work within established service levels and with high quality of service.
* Available for On Call Rota
to be considered for this role please send across an up to date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.