Risk Specialist - Location: London - Manchester - Bristol - Birmingham Duration 6 months IR35: Inside
* Identifying and mitigating program level risks, managing the resolution of issues through the wider programme functions.
* Auditing the programme functions against risk and issue mitigations and resolutions. Covering all programme functions.
* Establishing the governance and control structure for a defined risk and issue regime
* Managing a mitigation regime into multi-PM environments
* Managing reporting of risk profiles against a critical path
* Assuring the programme using statistical modelling and profiling for risk assessment, control, reporting and mitigation
* Supporting Senior Manager Strategic Planning to collaborate with the Enterprise Risk and Compliance team to assess what regulations / standards apply to the programme and assigning appropriate owners - understanding our business ambitions to best drive this agenda
* Responsible for maintaining functional and operational controls (ensuring correct operational owners within the programme are identified)
* Supporting audit teams in planning future audits (ISO, GIA) and following through on recommendations / non-conformities until closed (escalating where required).
* Work Senior Manager, Strategic Planning, the Director of Migrations, the MD and the Unit LT to develop and document all levels of risk register (and monitor ongoing controls put in place); ensure ontime certification sign-off where required
* Ensure any actions or changes to operational processes, systems etc. arising from changes or additions to Data Privacy laws and policies, PCI certification, and Ethics policies (as determined by the Senior Manager & Compliance Team) are completed and embedded in the programme.
* Supporting all Compliance briefings and awareness across Unit
* Strong presentation and analytics skills in linking risks to planning regimes
* Understanding risk and compliance policies
* A strong understanding of risk management governance, controls and assessment approaches
* Can demonstrate the application of risk and issue management controls in other projects with necessary skills to mitigate / resolve.
* Demonstrable experience in risk and issue management in complex/ fast paced programme environments
* Demonstrable experience in risk and issue controls in complex/ fast paced environment
* Has developed and managed risk management regimes in multi-tier matrix programmes
* Can articulate various industry methods in quantifying, measuring and managing risk
* Has experience of working in PMO environments
Please send in your up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.