Our client is a global IT Service Provider who require an IT Deskside Support Engineer to support one of their customers in Bradford.
DURATION: INITIALLY 3 MONTHS
RATE: £13.50 - £14.50 PER HOUR (7.5 HOURS PER DAY)
* Deploying new desktops and laptops to users, both from the TechCentre and deskside.
* Responding to hardware incidents deskside, both desktop/VDI and monitor related issues.
* Knowledge of ticket logging systems and SLA's (ITSM)
* Based in the YBS TechCenter responding to user 'How do I?' queries, including set up of mobile devices and applications on corporate and personal devices.
* Delivering small group New Joiner sessions to clients based on YBS latest technologies and systems
* Completing the build, wiping and encrypting of devices
* Good knowledge of Windows OS. An understanding of MacOS is advantageous.
* The candidate should be able to work semi-independently. They will have direction but must be capable of working with only one other person and occasionally covering the TechCenter independently for short periods.
* The candidate must have excellent customer facing service and communication skills.
* Strong organisational and administration skills - Excel knowledge is an advantage
* The candidate may at times be asked to work at another YBS locations and branches with prior notice.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.