6-12 month contract - Inside IR35 - Hybrid working London office
You will be personable, engaging and able to build brilliant relationships across a wide range of stakeholders. You will be working in a highly complex, fast paced environment where you will be responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects ensuring they have a valid business benefit, deliver on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to launch and transition into operations. You will manage a virtual team of up to 100 people, including a number of 3rd party Suppliers, providing strong leadership across a number of Projects, depending on size and complexity. You will proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
* Leadership Skills - Able to provide effective leadership to the project team, and take appropriate action when required.
* Communication Skills - Able to lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community. Up to 'Director of'.
* Negotiation skills - able to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
* Planning Skills - the ability to organize tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
* Budgeting Skills - able to proactively forecast and manage the project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex.
* An advocate of continuous improvement and ability to deliver.
* Industry recognised Project Management Qualification
* Demonstrate and be an advocate of agile methodologies.
* Qualifications in Agile methodologies and application across recent role would be an advantage.
* Security (infosec and cyber security) knowledge and experience would be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of and experience with networks and security products and services.
* Professional Experience delivering medium to large projects (<£5m) within a Gated Project Governance process.
* Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
* Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levelsStrong verbal and written communication skills, particularly for presentations and creation of plans.
* Being a change agent adopting continuous improvement where possible.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.