We have an urgent requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to start ASAP on an initial contract until 30 June with the potential to extend. You will be joining an IT Service Desk team acting as first point of contact for IT issues via the telephone or via the portal.
* Provision of telephone, and remote support
* Handle telephone, email, electronic and other requests, from service customers in a professional manner.
* Communicate updates and set clear service expectations with service customers
* Promote the Service Desk as a single point of contact for customer ICT needs, taking ownership for all logged incidents and service requests.
* Ensure all service requests and incidents are successfully and accurately recorded and managed in the Service Desk's incident management system.
* Service requests should be prioritised and dealt with according to agreed business priorities or customer needs.
* Resolve incidents and service requests whenever possible at first line. Observing and meeting any agreed first contact response and resolution targets.
* Monitor and escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved at first or second line.
* Work with other ICT staff and third line support teams effectively (including internal development teams, business stakeholders, external partners, suppliers or other resolver groups) to ensure delivery of end-to-end ICT support services.
* Manage 3rd party suppliers communications and responses, ensuring effective and time bound resolutions
* Observe ICT service levels and achieve targets whilst working as part of a team to deliver consistent service, escalating incidents and service requests before they breach
* Perform daily checks to ensure scheduled and routine tasks have been completed.
* Maintain the ICT asset register
* Communicate ICT service announcements to the business
* Contribute towards the maintenance and, upkeep of the ICT knowledge base
Essential Experience includes:
* Previous experience in a similar role on an IT Service Desk / Helpdesk
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Strong organisational and documentation skills
* Experience of password resets and good IT knowledge including Active Directory
* Understanding/Experience of ITIL would be beneficial
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.