Our client is looking for a SC cleared Commercial Officer to assist with working with the key service stakeholders to gather their requirements and help with the key Commercial points of contracting.
* Procurement Business partner to the Cyber Security & Information Rights (CSIR) tower leads, with an annual £26m spend budget
* Manage and collate all the external supplier requirements from the Service Tower Leads and engage with the Procurement to source for the Operational and IT Commercial Frameworks
* Lead on the Procurement section on the New Business Case
* Ongoing track of spend and renewal of Supplier Agreements
* Manage and process all supplier Purchase Orders and receipting process
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
* Strong Interpersonal skills to build working relationships across the CSIR Service Towers and Procurement team
* Good level of procurement and business case process knowledge
* Prior experience of supporting procurements up to £2m annual spend
Daily rate: £550pd inside IR35
Duration: Initial 6 months - option to extend longer term
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.