REQUIRED: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER (MAC, LINUX, WIN11)
LOCATION: MANCHESTER 3 DAYS, LEEDS 2 DAYS
IR35 STATUS: INSIDE
DURATION: 6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
* Scheduling new joiner PC builds and PC upgrades.
* Asset management to ensure global KPIs are met on a monthly basis.
* Issuing of IT peripheral items to customers.
* Charging for distributed peripherals items and maintaining stock levels of all equipment.
* Review appointments made in the Global PC Replacement Tool and plan activities.
* PC installation, configuration and data transfer from old PC to new PC for the Upgrade program using Accenture Standard procedures.
* Refurbishment of returned/leaver stock ready for re-deployment.
* Regular refurbishment and/or re-imaging of loan stock.
* Assisting with deliveries of IT equipment.
* Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
* Windows 11
* Effective incident queue management with ownership of logged incidents via current call logging toolsets (Service Now). Prioritise ticket resolution workload on predefined Service Level Agreements.
* Awareness and correct use of key escalation points for both PC hardware and software incidents and service provision.
* Perform PC upgrades where required using defined internal processes, including data backups and restore.
* Perform imaging of workstations (both laptops and desktops) where required.
* Ensure good knowledge of all PC hardware models in the environment, including specifications and internal customer PC model eligibility criteria.
* Input where required to the successful delivery of team KPIs.
* Support internal bespoke support environments where requested.
* Working effectively with required external suppliers who are used to deliver components of our service, such as data recovery and IT consumable provision.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.