Application Support Engineer
Remote/London (Onsite 1-2 days per week)
6 Months initially
Rate: Upto £500 p/d (Inside IR35)
We have a great opportunity with a long standing client, a progressive organisation where you will be provided with all of the support and development to succeed. We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team on a long term program of work.
* Active participation in the Incident and Problem Management process using our ITSM system.
* Troubleshoot production Incidents and manage Work Orders for property and procurement systems with focus on escalation and resolution whilst meeting SLAs
* Liaise with internal business stakeholders, application support teams and various management teams
* Maintain knowledge articles and support documentation
Key Skills & Experience:
* Previous 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support.
* Experience of supporting bespoke applications, either on-prem or SaaS with working knowledge of purchasing and facilities management tools, (ideally Concept Evolution), Expenses tools (ideally Fraedom) and travel tools (ideally HRG or AMEX GBT)
* Thorough understanding of Finance and/or Procurement processes with a focus on P2P and T&E processes (development, management and application of)
* Experience with SQL Databases (SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle PL/SQL queries, basic support).
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great program of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.