GCP SOLUTION ARCHITECT
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced GCP Solutions Architect with expertise in Cloud Security Architecture. As a GCP Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing secure and scalable solutions based on our clients' business and technical requirements. You will play a crucial role in identifying and remedying security weak points in current solutions during the design phase or proof of concept (POC).
* Demonstrate expertise in GCP solution architecture role.
* Possess knowledge of GCP cloud security controls, including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption at transit, key management, vulnerability assessment, and application firewall.
* Utilize GCP managed services effectively, such as BigQuery, Cloud Bigtable, Spanner, GCS, Dataproc, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Data catalogue, and DLP.
* Assist in the design and creation of high-level and low-level solution designs from a components, access control, and IAM-UAM perspective.
* Build and review GCP RBAC models for various components.
* Ensure adherence to bank policies and best practices by reviewing product guardrails.
* Develop IAM-UAM framework on various data layers.
* Experience in building DLP frameworks and solutions.
* Design and implement GCP native DLP solutions.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) (P4 - Expert)
Data Encryption (P3 - Advanced)
Google Cloud Data Loss Prevention API (P3 - Advanced)
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.