Customer Solution Design Specialist in the following possible locations: Birmingham, Manchester, London, Leeds and Newcastle, inside IR35 with the below skills:
* Avaya AACC and Elite Implementation and Call flow design
* Core Avaya Aura to include Communication Manager, System manager, Session manager, AES/CTI Integration, Media Servers, Media Gateways
* Avaya Breeze, including IX Workplace Attendant
* Comprehensive understanding of resiliency and redundancy
* Avaya SIP/SBC
* Call recording Integration
* Certified to ACIS and ACSS in Core and AACC preferable
* SIP/H323 endpoints
* Willing to obtain SC/NPPV3 UK security clearances
* Strong Interpersonal skills - Good Communicator
* Ability to build strong customer relationships
* Professional Attitude
Please send in your latest CV
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.