For over thirty years, we have worked together with our Clients across the whole of the Public Sector to provide the very best talent and expertise available and, in parallel, deliver the essential improvements in overall efficiency and value for money that our Clients continually require.
Since 2003, we have operated a dedicated Health Sector Team specifically focussed on supporting the NHS and associated organisations providing high quality and value for money recruitment solutions on to a broad range of Health Sector clients.
As a supplier on all of the major Pan-Government resourcing frameworks including NMNC (Non-Medical Non-Clinical), G-Cloud and HealthTrust Europe, we have been instrumental in delivering the resources required on either Time and Materials or outcome based contracts by our clients to enable them to meet their business and financial objectives.
- Dedicated Health Sector Team staffed by domain expert recruitment professionals with a deep understanding of the challenges faced by Health Sector clients
- All clients receive a dedicated and experienced Account Manager
- Market leading network of skilled candidates with expertise and experience within clinical environments
- Multi-award winning service. Awards include: Queens Award for Enterprise, Best Public Sector Recruitment Firm and 3 times ‘Best UK IT Recruitment Firm’ at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
- Experts in the attraction and delivery of Contract, Consultancy and Interim Management Professionals across the full IT/Project lifecycle
- Dedicated Security Team can rapidly process BPSS and DBS checks
- ISO27001 and ISO9001 accreditation demonstrates our committed approach to Quality Assurance
Disciplines/Functional Areas covered include:
- Helpdesk and Support
- Digital Development
- Business/Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Interoperability Standards
- Cyber Security
- RTT Validation
- Information Governance
- Clinical Coding
- Training/Floor walking
In addition to the skills above, LA International can provide full lifecycle support to the implementation of EPR systems including Lorenzo, SystmOne, Cerner Millennium, RiO and EMIS Web.